Advisory Services Fee Range
- Please understand that we never take custody of your funds; funds are always held at a third party custodian institution. Our primary relationship is with Charles Schwab Institutional.
- A minimum retainer of $350 per quarter ($1,400 Annually)
- The Investment Advisory fee is a flat, negotiable fee.
- Fees are payable at the end of each quarter in arrears.
- The firm will invoice you at the end of each quarter.
- Fees are not deducted from your account.
- Fees are payable by check.
To promote trust and transparency we never deduct fees directly from client accounts and we do not base our fee on a percentage of client Assets Under Management as is standard practice in the Financial Services Industry.
The fee is mutually agreed upon between the firm and the client. We consider variables such as the level of complexity of the clients Investment Portfolio and the estimated maintenance and communication requirements of each unique client. The same fee arrangement is available to cover all accounts for one family. Large family accounts with multiple trusts and objectives will tend to require more time and effort and therefore tend to require a higher fee.